German, Slavic"someone who achieves glory or fame"
Stanislaus Origin and Meaning
Variation of Stanislav
Lists containing Stanislaus
Famous People Named Stanislaus
- Saint Stanislaus of Szczepanów (Stanislaus the Martyr)Bishop of Krakow
- Saint Stanislaus KostkaPolish Jesuit novice
- Saint Stanislaus PapczyńskiPolish founder of the Marian Fathers
- Stanislaus HosiusPolish cardinal and prince,bishop
- (Stanislaus Pascal) Franchot ToneAmerican actor
- Leopold Stanislaus Stokowskison of Gloria Vanderbilt and Leopold Stokowski
Stanislaus in Pop Culture
- Stanislaus "Stan" Valchekcharacter on TV's "The Wire"
- Stanislaus CountyCalifornia, USA
More Lists containing Stanislaus
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.