Sinéad Origin and Meaning
The name Sinéad is a girl's name of Irish Gaelic origin meaning "god is gracious".
Popular Irish name brought here by singer Sinead O'Connor, could make a striking choice for a child with deep Irish roots.
20 Names Similar to Sinéad
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sinéad.
Lists containing Sinéad
Famous People Named Sinéad
- Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'ConnorIrish singer,songwriter
- Sinéad Moira CusackIrish actress
- Sinéad MorrisseyNorthern Irish poet
- Sinéad de Valerawife of Irish President Éamon de Valera
- Sinéad PersaudAmerican actress and writer
Sinéad in Pop Culture
- Sinéadsong by the band Within Temptation