Sharon Origin and Meaning
The name Sharon is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "a plain".
This Old Testament place name was in the Top 10 fifty years ago, but now Sharon's off on a cruise with cousin Karen.
20 Names Similar to Sharon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sharon.
Lists containing Sharon
Famous People Named Sharon
- Sharon Yvonne StoneAmerican actress
- Sharon Rachel OsbourneEnglish TV personality, wife of musician Ozzy Osbourne
- Sharon JonesAmerican soul singer, leader of The Dap,Kings
- Sharon Van EttenAmerican singer,songwriter
- Sharon Marie TateAmerican actress, murdered by Manson killers
- Sharon Kay RitchieMiss America 1956
- Sharon Needlesstage name of Aaron Coady, American drag queen of "RuPaul's Drag Race"
- Sharon JordanAmerican actress
- Sharon Helga CorrIrish singer of band The Corrs
- Sharon MaguireEnglish film director
- Sharon Trostin HampsonCanadian children's singer of trio Sharon, Lois & Bram
- Sharon ShannonIrish fiddler
- Sharon CaseAmerican actress
- Sharon DoorsonDutch pop singer
- Sharon KipsDutch pop singer
- Sharon Alida Maria DijksmaDutch politician
- Sharon Janny den AdelDutch singer of metal band Within Temptation
- Sharon Lee Myersbirth name of Jackie DeShannon, American singer
- Sharon Lorencia HorganIrish actress
- Sharon Elizabeth LawrenceAmerican actress
- Sharon Mae Disneyyounger daughter of Walt Disney
- Sharon FichmanCanadian tennis player
- Sharon WalshAmerican tennis player
- Sharon Gamboa Cuneta(Pangilinan), Filipina singer/actress
- Sharon CreechAmerican children's novelist
- Sharon Ann LealAmerican actress
- Sharon BelleCanadian actress
- Sharon RobinsonDaughter of baseball legend Jackie Robinson
- Ariel Sharonformer Israeli Prime Minister
Sharon in Pop Culture
- Sharon Anne Wattscharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Sharon Newmancharacter on American soap opera "Young and the Restless"
- Sharon Spitzcharacter on animated TV series "Braceface"
- Sharon Theodopolopodouscharacter on British TV series "Birds of a Feather"
- Sharon Raydorcharacter from TV's "The Closer" and "Major Crimes"
- Sharon Cartercharacter in TV's "Two Guys, A Girl, And A Pizza Place"
- Sharon Carter aka Agent 13character in Marvel Comics
- Rose of Sharon "Rosasharn" Joad Riverscharacter in "The Grapes of Wrath"
- Sharon McKendrickcharacter in 1961 film "The Parent Trap;" twin of Susan
- Sharon Marshmother of Stan on TV's "South Park"
- Sharoncompanion in Doctor Who Magazine
- Sharoncharacter in the Street Fighter EX video game series
- Sharon Coopercharacter in film "Grease 2"
- Sharon Jellinskyminor character in film Addams Family Values
- Sharon Kaurcharacter in the British web series Corner Shop Show
- Sharon Rainswortha character in the manga/anime series Pandora Hearts
- Sharon Strzeleckicharacter on TV's Kath & Kim
- Sharon Valeriicharacter on TV's Battlestar Galactica
- Sharon Rai Prakashcharacter on Indian TV series Dil Dosti Dance
- Sharon Plainarea in Israel
- Miss Sharon Stonecharacter played by actress Halle Berry in the 1994 film "The Flintstones"
- Sharon Poguecharacter played by Jennifer Lopez in the 2001 film "Angel Eyes"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.