English"son of the king"
Royce Origin and Meaning
The name Royce is a boy's name of English origin meaning "son of the king".
It may seem like an indecisive cross between Roy and Reece, but Royce was fairly popular in the 1930s and '40s. It has seen a resurgence in recent years, helped by some well-known athlete bearers. The Latin pop singer Prince Royce also has brought renown to the name. And some aspirational parents may see the name as a way to associate with the Rolls-Royce brand.
# 405 in the US
Royce Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Royce
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Royce.
Lists containing Royce
Famous People Named Royce
- Royce Alexander WhiteAmerican basketball player
- Royce Bernard AdamsAmerican football player
- Royce PollardAmerican football player
- (Roger) Royce RingAmerican baseball player
- Royce Spencer ClaytonAmerican baseball player
- Prince Royce (born Geoffrey Royce Rojas)American Latin singer,songwriter
- Royce GracieBrazilian MMA and Jiu,Jitsu practitioner
- John Royce "Johnny" MathisAmerican pop singer
- Royce Hesterbergson of actress Liza Huber, grandson of actress Susan Lucci
Royce in Pop Culture
- Royce King IIRosalie Hale's fiance turned abuser in "The Twilight Saga"
- RollsRoyce, British luxury car
- Royce Melborna main character in two separate book series by Michael J. Sullivan; "Riyria Revelations" & "Riyria Chronicles"
- Royce Bracketan architect and engineer, and the final villain in the popular indie game, "Transistor". He is smart, but bad with people.
More Lists containing Royce
- Names that mean 'King'
- English Names
- English Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Son
- Names That Mean King
- One Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1935
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.