Rabia Origin and Meaning
Thought to be one of the ten angels who accompanies the sun on its daily course: a lovely image redolent of mythology. If you're looking for names that mean new beginnings, this makes an unusual and evocative choice.
As an anglicized spelling of Raabi'a, it means "fourth", as in the saint and mystic Rabia of Basra.
20 Names Similar to Rabia
Lists containing Rabia
- Day Names
- Charming Easter Baby Names
- Names That Mean Hope
- Angel Names for Babies
- Names That Mean New and New Beginnings
- Muslim Names
Famous People Named Rabia
- Saint Rabia of BasraIraqi mystic and virgin
- Rabia BalkhiPersian poet
- Rabia Özden KazanTurkish journalist and activist
Rabia in Pop Culture
- Means both 'wrath' and 'rabies' in Spanish.