Pleasant Origin and Meaning
The name Pleasant is a girl's name.
An admirable quality to impart; Pleasant was used by Charles Dickens in Our Mutual Friend and in modern times is known via American Girl dolls creator Pleasant Rowland.
20 Names Similar to Pleasant
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pleasant.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Pleasant
Famous People Named Pleasant
- Pleasant Williams Thiele Rowlandfounder of the American Girl doll company
- Pleasant Gehmansinger for the Los Angeles punk rock band Screamin' Sirens
Pleasant in Pop Culture
- Pleasant Riderhoodunlicensed pawnbroker in Dickens's "Our Mutual Friend"
- "Pleasant Fieldmouse" children's book by Jan Wahl
- "Skulduggery Pleasant" children's fantasy novel by Derek Landy