Pleasant Origin and Meaning
The name Pleasant is a girl's name.
An admirable quality to impart; Pleasant was used by Charles Dickens in Our Mutual Friend and in modern times is known via American Girl dolls creator Pleasant Rowland.
20 Names Similar to Pleasant
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pleasant.
Lists containing Pleasant
- Happy Names for Pets
- Middle Names for Girls
- Literary Baby Names
- Virtue Names
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
- Literary Girl Names
- Delicious Thanksgiving Names
- Wonderful Word Names
Famous People Named Pleasant
- Pleasant Williams Thiele Rowlandfounder of the American Girl doll company
- Pleasant Gehmansinger for the Los Angeles punk rock band Screamin' Sirens
Pleasant in Pop Culture
- Pleasant Riderhoodunlicensed pawnbroker in Dickens's "Our Mutual Friend"
- "Pleasant Fieldmouse" children's book by Jan Wahl
- "Skulduggery Pleasant" children's fantasy novel by Derek Landy