Hebrew and Japanese"beautiful, pleasant, delightful "
Nomi Origin and Meaning
The name Nomi is a girl's name of Hebrew, Japanese origin meaning "beautiful, pleasant, delightful ".
This adorable cross cultural name updates Naomi and offers an accessible Japanese option. Strikes the right balance by being distinctive without seeming strange.
20 Names Similar to Nomi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nomi.
Lists containing Nomi
- Happy Names for Pets
- Japanese Baby Names
- Names with Good Meanings
- Names That Mean Beautiful
- Brilliant Names That Mean Light
Famous People Named Nomi
- Nomi RuizAmerican Nu,disco singer of Hercules and Love Affair and Jessica 6
- Nomi PrinsAmerican author, journalist and investment banker
- Nomi EveAmerican novelist
- Nomi FernandesSwiss glamour model
- Nomi TalismanIsraeli film director
- Noomi RapaceSwedish actress
Nomi in Pop Culture
- Nomi Malonemain character in film "Showgirls".
- Nomi Markscharacter on TV's "Sense8".
More Lists containing Nomi
- Hebrew Names
- Japanese Names
- Hebrew Names for Girls
- Japanese Names for Girls
- 4 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in I
- Names That Mean Delightful
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.