Moa Origin and Meaning
The name Moa is a girl's name of Swedish origin meaning "mother".
Moa is among the Top 100 Swedish baby names but virtually unknown in the US. Might Moa be a substitute for Mia or Maya? An intriguing idea. There is a Swedish author named Moa Martinson.
20 Names Similar to Moa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Moa.
Lists containing Moa
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- May Baby Names
- Vibrant Spring Baby Names
- Names That Mean Mother or Father
- European Girl Names
- Scandinavian Names
Famous People Named Moa
- Moa Martinson (born Helga Maria Swarts)Swedish novelist
- Moa KikuchiJapanese singer of kawaii,metal band Babymetal
- Moa ArimotoJapanese actress
- Moa LignellSwedish singer
Moa in Pop Culture
- Moamentioned in the Alexander Rybak song "Oah"
- Dreng and Moaprehistoric couple in Johannes V. Jensen's series "The Long Journey" (corresponding to Adam and Eve)
- Moaextinct native New Zealand bird, meaning "Chicken" in Maori
- Swedish pronunciation: MOOah
- MOASouth Korean boy group TXT's fandom name