Moa Origin and Meaning
The name Moa is a girl's name of Swedish origin meaning "mother".
Moa is among the Top 100 Swedish baby names but virtually unknown in the US. Might Moa be a substitute for Mia or Maya? An intriguing idea. There is a Swedish author named Moa Martinson.
20 Names Similar to Moa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Moa.
Lists containing Moa
Famous People Named Moa
- Moa Martinson (born Helga Maria Swarts)Swedish novelist
- Moa KikuchiJapanese singer of kawaii,metal band Babymetal
- Moa ArimotoJapanese actress
- Moa LignellSwedish singer
Moa in Pop Culture
- Moamentioned in the Alexander Rybak song "Oah"
- Dreng and Moaprehistoric couple in Johannes V. Jensen's series "The Long Journey" (corresponding to Adam and Eve)
- Moaextinct native New Zealand bird, meaning "Chicken" in Maori
- Swedish pronunciation: MOOah
- MOASouth Korean boy group TXT's fandom name