Scandinavian, spelling variation of Matthias"gift of God"
Mattias Origin and Meaning
The name Mattias is a boy's name meaning "gift of God".
This particular spelling was chosen by Will Ferrell for his son, brother to Magnus. These names are both popular in Sweden, birthplace of their mother, Viveca Paulin.
20 Names Similar to Mattias
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mattias.
Lists containing Mattias
Famous People Named Mattias
- Mattias EkströmSwedish racing driver
- (Kenneth) Mattias ÖhlundSwedish ice hockey player
- Mattias John Erich WeinhandlSwedish ice hockey player
- Mattias Paulin Ferrell (b. 2006)son of American actor, comedian, producer, and writer Will Ferrell
Mattias in Pop Culture
- Mattiasa character in First Light, a novel by Rebecca Stead
- Lieutenant Mattiasa character in Disney‘s Frozen II