Mathew Origin and Meaning
There was a time in the early twentieth century when Matthew and Mathew were closer together in terms of popularity; today, Matthew is America's clear preference.
Mathew is also the standard Welsh spelling.
Mathew Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Mathew
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Mathew
Famous People Named Mathew
- Mathew William "Mat" KearneyAmerican singer
- Mathew BayntonEnglish actor
- Mathew B. BradyAmerican photographer
- Mathew WatersAustralian actor
- Mathew Knowlesfather of American singer Beyoncé Knowles
- Mathew James "Matt" Willisbassist of British band Busted
- Mathew Tyler OakleyAmerican vlogger
Mathew in Pop Culture
- Mathewcharacter in Kresley Cole's "The Arcana Chronicles"
- Matthew Cooper (Chad Allen)from the TV show Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman