Mahogany Origin and Meaning
The name Mahogany is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "rich, strong".
Dark, woody name that's brings to mind rich panelling, beautiful colors and luxury.
20 Names Similar to Mahogany
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mahogany.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Mahogany
Famous People Named Mahogany
- Mahogany Cheyenne "Lox" GordyAmerican singer and YouTuber; granddaughter of producer Berry Gordy
- Mahogany Jonesstage name of Charyse Lois Bailey, American rapper
Mahogany in Pop Culture
- "That is Mahogany!" Effie Trinket in the "Hunger Games" series
- Mahogany RushCanadian rock band
- "Mahogany" 1975 movie starring Diana Ross