Variation of Lillian or Liliana"lily, a flower"
Lilliana Origin and Meaning
The name Lilliana is a girl's name meaning "lily, a flower".
While Lillian is the English version of this elaborated flower name and Liliana is the authentic Spanish or Portuguese spelling that's pronounced the same, Lilliana is a hybrid spelling that doesn't exactly have its own cultural origin but that can be considered perfectly proper nonetheless. However you configure it, it's a lovely name and if it looks more appealing to you with three L's versus two, go for it.
# 345 in the US
Lilliana Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Lilliana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lilliana.
Lists containing Lilliana
Famous People Named Lilliana
- Lilliana "Lily" WallaceActress, Dancer and Model
Lilliana in Pop Culture
- Lilliana "Lily" Garcia (born Pillar Diaz)character in Myra McEntire's Hourglass series
- Lilliana "Lily" Hoffmancharacter in TV movie "Snow White: A Tale of Terror"
- Lilliana Zorskamain character in 1980 film "Jane Austen in Manhattan"
More Lists containing Lilliana
- 8 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Flower
- Names that Peaked in 2013
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.