German; Irish"swamp; slender"
Kellen Origin and Meaning
The name Kellen is a boy's name of German, Irish origin meaning "swamp; slender".
Kellen is German in origin and Irish in spirit. Kellen has fallen a bit in popularity for boys since its peak in 2012, but it has possibilities for girls too. In fact, Kellen's similarity to such feminine names as Helen, Ellen, and Kelly makes it feel more unisex or even female, though Twilight actor Kellan Lutz has done much to popularize this name for boys.
# 792 in the US
Kellen Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kellen
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kellen.
Lists containing Kellen
Famous People Named Kellen
- Kellen BriggsAmerican hockey player
- Kellen Boswell WinslowAmerican football player
- Kellen Vincent ClemensAmerican football player
- Kellen MichaelAmerican actor
- Kellen DavisAmerican football player
- Kellen MooreAmerican football player
- Kellen HeardAmerican football player
- Kellen GulleyAmerican soccer player
- Kellen William Patinoson of actress Kelly Stables & Kurt Patino
- Kellen Madisonson of football player Sam Madison
- Kellen Givensson of actress Lynn,Holly Johnson and Kelly Givens
- Shepherd Kellen Seinfeld (b. 2005)son of comedian Jerry Seinfeld
- Kellen Clay Roberts (b. 2011)son of Canadian,born television journalist John Roberts and American news anchor and reporter Kyra Phillips
- Kellen McGregorlead guitarist of American band Memphis May Fire
Kellen in Pop Culture
- Kellen Tavadoncharacter in the The Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory
- Kellenmain character in "Spellslinger" series by Sebastien de Castell