Kamilla Origin and Meaning
The name Kamilla is a girl's name of Hungarian origin.
Kamilla is the usual spelling of Camilla throughout Scandinavia and in Finland, Iceland, and Greenland. Kamma is an appealing short form.
20 Names Similar to Kamilla
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kamilla.
Lists containing Kamilla
Famous People Named Kamilla
- Kamilla SkładanowskaPolish Olympic fencer
- Kamilla Ralifovna GainetdinovaRussian pair skater
- Kamilla Rytter JuhlDanish badminton player
- Kamilla AsylovaMiss Kazakhstan 2016
- Kamilla Yusufovna GafurzianovaRussian fencer
- Kamilla Vasilyevna TreverRussian historian
- Kamilla Sofie VallinDanish cyclist
- Kamilla FarhadAzerbaijani tennis player
- Kamilla KristensenDanish handballer
Kamilla in Pop Culture
- "Kamilla and the Thief" 1988 Norwegian film
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.