Jolyon Origin and Meaning
The name Jolyon is a boy's name meaning "youthful".
Galsworthy used this for "The Forsyte Saga," but in modern real life Julian would work better.
20 Names Similar to Jolyon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jolyon.
Lists containing Jolyon
Famous People Named Jolyon
- Jolyon PalmerEnglish racing driver
- Jolyon Brettingham SmithEnglish composer
- Jolyon ConnellBritish journalist and founder of The Week.
- Jolyon 'Jol' DanzigAmerican co=founder of Hamer Guitars
- Jolyon DixonEnglish guitarist
- Jolyon JacksonIrish musician and composer.
- Jolyon JamesAustralian actor
- Jolyon RubinsteinEnglish actor and writer
- Jolyon TempleAustralian children's author.
Jolyon in Pop Culture
- Jolyon Waggcharacter from the The Adventures of Tintin comics by Hergé.
- Jolyonseveral characters in the Forsyte Saga