Latin variation of Isaiah"Salvation of the Lord"
Isaias Origin and Meaning
The name Isaias is a boy's name of Hebrew, Spanish, Latin origin meaning "Salvation of the Lord".
Widely used in the Hispanic community, as is the shorter Isai. While the original Isaiah and cousin Isaac are much more popular, Isaias commanded attention as the name of a storm in the summer of 2020.
# 472 in the US
Isaias Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Isaias
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Isaias.
Lists containing Isaias
- Best Boy Names Starting with Vowels
- Antique Baby Names Back in Style
- Cool Baby Names That Start With I
- Best Boy Names That End in S
Famous People Named Isaias
- Isaias AfwerkiPresident of Eritrea
- Isaías Medina Angaritaformer President of Venezuela
- Isaias Wolf HellmanGerman,American founder of USC
- Isaias PleciArgentine chess champion
More Lists containing Isaias
- Hebrew Names
- Spanish Names
- Latin Names
- Hebrew Names for Boys
- Latin Names for Boys
- Spanish Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in S
- Names That Mean Variation
- Names that Peaked in 2009
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.