Gunhilda Origin and Meaning
The name Gunhilda is a girl's name of Norse origin meaning "battle maid".
At the very least, shorten it to Hilda.
20 Names Similar to Gunhilda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gunhilda.
Lists containing Gunhilda
Famous People Named Gunhilda
- Gunhilda (or Gunhild) of Wenden aka Sigrid the Haughtysupposed queen consort of Sweyn I of Denmark
- Gunhilda of DenmarkQueen consort of Henry III of Germany
- Gunhilda of Wessexnun and sister of King Harold Godwinson of England
Gunhilda in Pop Culture
- Gunhildaqueen in the movie "Tideland"
- Gunhilda Keenwife of Goodwin Keen, in J. K. Rowling's "Quidditch Through The Ages"