Fortunata Origin and Meaning
The name Fortunata is a girl's name of Spanish, Latin origin meaning "luck, fate, wealth".
Brimming over with a sense of good fortune. Could make a little girl feel very lucky.
20 Names Similar to Fortunata
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fortunata.
Lists containing Fortunata
Famous People Named Fortunata
- Saint Fortunataa very minor 4th,century martyr
- Maria Fortunata Viti (born Anna Felicia Viti)beatified Italian nun
- Maria Fortunata d'Estethe last Princess of Conti
Fortunata in Pop Culture
- Fortunatawife of Trimalchio in Petronius's 1st,century CE novel "The Satyricon"
- Fortunatacharacter in "Fortunata and Jacinta" by Benito Perez Galdos ("a girl of the streets, a ravishing beauty whom the handsome, feckless Juanito Santa Cruz seduces and abandons. Perez Galdos treats with sympathy her attempt to achieve respectability and her loosening hold on sanity.")
- Fortunatahealer fox in "Redwall" series by Brian Jacques
- Fortunataprotagonist of "Fortune's Folly" by Deva Fagan
- Feminine equivalent of Fortunato
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.