Fortunata Origin and Meaning
The name Fortunata is a girl's name of Spanish, Latin origin meaning "luck, fate, wealth".
Brimming over with a sense of good fortune. Could make a little girl feel very lucky.
20 Names Similar to Fortunata
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fortunata.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Fortunata
Famous People Named Fortunata
- Saint Fortunataa very minor 4th,century martyr
- Maria Fortunata Viti (born Anna Felicia Viti)beatified Italian nun
- Maria Fortunata d'Estethe last Princess of Conti
Fortunata in Pop Culture
- Fortunatawife of Trimalchio in Petronius's 1st,century CE novel "The Satyricon"
- Fortunatacharacter in "Fortunata and Jacinta" by Benito Perez Galdos ("a girl of the streets, a ravishing beauty whom the handsome, feckless Juanito Santa Cruz seduces and abandons. Perez Galdos treats with sympathy her attempt to achieve respectability and her loosening hold on sanity.")
- Fortunatahealer fox in "Redwall" series by Brian Jacques
- Fortunataprotagonist of "Fortune's Folly" by Deva Fagan
- Feminine equivalent of Fortunato