English"man from Flanders"
Fleming Origin and Meaning
The name Fleming is a boy's name of English origin meaning "man from Flanders".
If it's not too phlegmatic for you, this surname and name of a Scottish clan could honor a number of people, especially Alexander Fleming, the father of antibiotics, and Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond.
20 Names Similar to Fleming
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fleming.
Lists containing Fleming
Famous People Named Fleming
- Fleming Bowyer MillerAmerican politician
- Ian Lancaster FlemingEnglish novelist
- Alexander FlemingScottish biologist who discovered penicillin
- James Flemingannoying student at Trinity school
Fleming in Pop Culture
- Fleming Bloodworthfrom the movie "Bloodworth"