Essie Origin and Meaning
The name Essie is a girl's name meaning "star".
Cute short form of Esther, now associated with the iconic nail polish brand.
20 Names Similar to Essie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Essie.
Lists containing Essie
Famous People Named Essie
- Esther "Essie" DavisAustralian actress
- Essie JainEnglish singer,songwriter
- Ethel Snelson "Essie" SummersNew Zealand novelist
- Essie Adele AcklandAustralian operatic contralto
- Estee "Essie" Lalonde aka Essie ButtonCanadian Youtuber and blogger
- Essie Mae WashingtonWilliams, American teacher and author; illegitimate daughter of U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond
- Essie KelleyWashington, American distance runner
- Essex Reese "Essie" Rosenbaum (b. 2016)daughter of "The Bachelorette's" Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum
Essie in Pop Culture
- Estelle Ava "Essie" Harrisoncharacter on British TV series "Holby City"
- Essiecharacter in "Stitching Snow" by R.C. Lewis
- Essiecharacter in "Amber Was Brave, Essie Was Smart" by Vera B. Williams
- Essiecharacter in the musical "Parade"
- Essienail polish brand