Epiphany Origin and Meaning
The name Epiphany is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "manifestation, striking appearance".
Epiphany is based on the ancient Greek word for a feeling or realization that comes upon you suddenly. It often relates to the divine, as in the realization that Christ is the son of God. The Feast of the Epiphany, which commemorates the visit of the Magi to the infant Jesus, takes place on January 6, ranking Epiphany among the unique January baby names. As word names and spiritual names become more popular, the attractive Epiphany becomes a more viable choice.
20 Names Similar to Epiphany
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Epiphany.
Lists containing Epiphany
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
- Fancy Girl Names
- Middle Names for Girls
- Too-Cool Baby Names
- Christian Baby Names
- Soap Opera Baby Names
- Wonderful Word Names
- Modern Christian Baby Names
- Magical Christmas Baby Names
- Cool Winter Baby Names
- Virtue Names
- Popular Baby Names 2017
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
Epiphany in Pop Culture
- Epiphany Johnsoncharacter on "General Hospital"
- Epiphany Proudfootcharacter from movie "Angel Heart"
- An epiphany is a moment of sudden revelation or insight.
- Epifania Parergacharacter in the 1960 movie "The Millionairess," played by Sofia Loren
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.