Corinne Origin and Meaning
The name Corinne is a girl's name of French origin meaning "maiden".
Corinne is one of the names that, it might surprise you to learn, has never been off the US popularity charts. Its most popular year was 1926, when it ranked Number 249. Corinna is another pretty ancient form of the name, technically a diminutive.
# 888 in the US
Corinne Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Corinne
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Corinne.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Corinne
Famous People Named Corinne
- Corinne Jacqueline Bailey RaeBritish singer,songwriter
- Corinne Mae GriffithAmerican silent film actress
- Corinne "Conie" Roosevelt Robinsonsister of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt
- Corinne DayBritish fashion photographer
- Corinne HermèsFrench pop singer
- Corinne Ann HollingworthBritish TV producer
- Corinne VanierFrench tennis player
- Corinne DiacreFrench footballer
- Corinne NiogretFrench Olympic biathlete
- Corinne BohrerAmerican actress
- Corinne CalvetFrench actress
- Corinne GrantAustralian comedienne
- Corinne DreweryEnglish singer of band Swing Out Sister
- Corinne OlympiosAmerican reality TV contestant ("The Bachelor")
- Corrine Pulliam Quaylemother of former U.S. vice president Dan Quayle
- Corinne Quayledaughter of Dan and Marilyn Quayle
- Corinne TouzetFrench actress
- Corinne Bishop (b. 1994)daughter of actor Jamie Foxx
Corinne in Pop Culture
- Corinne Wyattcharacter in the "Chaos Walking" trilogy by Patrick Ness
- Corinne of Lyriancharacter in the "Beyonders" trilogy by Brandon Mull
- Corinne Foxworthcharacter in VC Andrews novels
- Corinne "Third Degree" BurnsDiane Lane's character in "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains" (1982)
- Corinne Michaelscharacter in "The Thinning", YouTube Red movie
- Corinne Tatecharacter in TV series "Soap"