Cordell Origin and Meaning
The name Cordell is a boy's name of English origin meaning "maker or seller of rope or cord".
This is a name that deserves more attention. Cordell is an occupational name that, through its similarity in sound to Cornell, Denzel, Dashiell, Boswell and Maxwell, feels both on-trend and upmarket.
20 Names Similar to Cordell
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cordell.
Lists containing Cordell
Famous People Named Cordell
- Cordell Hull47th U.S. Secretary of State, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Cordell CatoTrinidadian footballer
- Cordell "Boogie" MossonAmerican bassist of Parliament,Funkadelic
- Cordell Miller CrockettAmerican bassist of Ugly Kid Joe
- Cordell Broadusson of rapper Snoop Dogg
- Cordell JacksonAmerican female guitarist
Cordell in Pop Culture
- Cordell Walkertitle character of TV show "Walker, Texas Ranger"
- Cordell Walkercharacter of CW's reboot, "Walker"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.