Bradshaw Origin and Meaning
The name Bradshaw is a boy's name of English origin meaning "broad forest".
Currently connected to football Hall of Famer turned actor Terry Bradshaw.
20 Names Similar to Bradshaw
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bradshaw.
Lists containing Bradshaw
Famous People Named Bradshaw
- Bradshaw DiveNew Zealand MP
- (John) Bradshaw CrandellAmerican painter and illustrator
- Bradshawring name of John Charles Layfield, American pro wrestler
- George Bradshaw KellyU.S. Congressman from New York
- John Bradshaw GassBritish architect and artist
- James Bradshaw AdamsonU.S. Army general
- Barbara Bradshaw Smith10th general president of the Relief Society of the LDS Church
Bradshaw in Pop Culture
- Carrie Bradshawfrom "Sex and the City" and "The Carrie Diaries" (in which she is occasionally referred to as "Bradshaw")
More Lists containing Bradshaw
- English Names
- English Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in W
- Names That Mean Forest
- Names That Mean Broad
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.