Latin"fortunate, of good fate"
Boniface Origin and Meaning
The name Boniface is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "fortunate, of good fate".
A name only a pope could carry.
20 Names Similar to Boniface
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Boniface.
Lists containing Boniface
- Fancy Boy Names
- Papal Names
- Names That Mean Fame and Fortune
- Olympic Baby Names
- Lucky Names for Dogs
- Names That Mean Luck
- Names That Mean Good or Kind
- Saint Names
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
Famous People Named Boniface
- Saint BonifaceAnglo,Saxon missionary to the Franks
- Boniface IIX, popes
- Boniface of SavoyBishop of Belley and Archbishop of Canterbury
- Boniface I and IIMarquesses of Montferrat
- Boniface IIII, Margraves of Tuscany
- Paul Ernest Boniface "Boni" de Castellanethe marquis de Castellane, French nobleman and husband of heiress Anna Gould
- Boniface Alexandre54th President of Haiti
- Boniface N'DongSenegalese basketball player
- (Bruce) BonifaceItalian singer,songwriter
- Boniface del VastoMargrave of Savona and Western Liguria
Boniface in Pop Culture
- Boniface (Bo)a character in Cornelia Funke's novel The Thief Lord