Boniface Origin and Meaning
The name Boniface is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "fortunate, of good fate".
A name only a pope could carry.
20 Names Similar to Boniface
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Boniface.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Boniface
Famous People Named Boniface
- Saint BonifaceAnglo,Saxon missionary to the Franks
- Boniface IIX, popes
- Boniface of SavoyBishop of Belley and Archbishop of Canterbury
- Boniface I and IIMarquesses of Montferrat
- Boniface IIII, Margraves of Tuscany
- Paul Ernest Boniface "Boni" de Castellanethe marquis de Castellane, French nobleman and husband of heiress Anna Gould
- Boniface Alexandre54th President of Haiti
- Boniface N'DongSenegalese basketball player
- (Bruce) BonifaceItalian singer,songwriter
- Boniface del VastoMargrave of Savona and Western Liguria
Boniface in Pop Culture
- Boniface (Bo)a character in Cornelia Funke's novel The Thief Lord