Biddy Origin and Meaning
The name Biddy is a girl's name meaning "strength or exalted one".
At one time very popular in Ireland and Svotland, in this country it usually follows the word old.
20 Names Similar to Biddy
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Biddy.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Biddy
Famous People Named Biddy
- Joan Maureen "Biddy" BaxterEnglish TV producer ("Blue Peter")
- Bridget "Biddy" MasonAmerican nurse, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Biddy Rockman NapaljarriAustralian Aboriginal painter
- Biddy JenkinsonIrish poet
- Bridget "Biddy" HodsonEnglish actress
Biddy in Pop Culture
- Biddycharacter in Charles Dickens' Great Expectations
- Biddy Byrnea main character in Irish TV series Glenroe
- Biddy Mulligana character played by Jimmy O'Dea, an Irish actor and comedian
- "Biddy Mulligan the Pride of the Coombe" song by Seamas Kavanagh