Beauregard Origin and Meaning
The name Beauregard is a boy's name of French origin meaning "beautiful gaze".
In the past this was seen as a jokey Southern colonel name, but we have heard of some parents considering it as a path to the likeable Beau.
20 Names Similar to Beauregard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Beauregard.
Lists containing Beauregard
Famous People Named Beauregard
- Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions IIIU.S. Senator from Alabama
- Gilbert de Beauregard RobinsonCanadian mathematician
Beauregard in Pop Culture
- Beauregard "Bo" Dukecharacter on TV's "Dukes of Hazzard"
- Beauregard Aurelius "Beau" Bradycharacter on American soap opera "Days of our Lives"
- Beauregard "Buck" Tuddrusseltime cop in animated series Time Squad
- Beauregard "Beau" Wilkescharacter in "Gone with the Wind"
- Beauregard "Beau" Muppet janitor on TV's "The Muppet Show"
- Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnsidecharacter in "Mame"
- Beauregard the Demoncharacter in the Xanth fantasy novel series
- Beauregardoffspring of Borden mascot Elsie the Cow
- Beauregard LaFeyettanecharacter on an episode of TV's "American Dad!"
- Beauregard Jacksonpilot on TV's "Land of the Lost"
- Beauregard Bugleboyrecurring character in comic strip Pogo
- Beauregard "Bo" vampire in Robin Mckinley's "Sunshine"
- Beauregard Langdoncharacter on TV's "American Horror Story: Murder House"
- Violet Beauregardecharacter in Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
- Silena Beauregardcharacter in Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series
- Beauregard "Beau" character on the dungeon and dragons serie Critical Role (played by Marisha Ray)
More Lists containing Beauregard
- French Names
- French Names for Boys
- 10 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in D
- Names That Mean Beautiful
- Names That Mean Gaze
- Four-Syllable Boy Names
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.