Arjan Origin and Meaning
The name Arjan is a boy's name of Dutch, Punjabi origin meaning "from Hadria".
There's something particularly attractive about names with an interior "j" and Arjan is a prime example. The Punjabi version is pronounced with a conventional j as in jar; the Dutch Arjan, which is a variation of Adrien, pronounces the 'j' like a 'y'. Another Dutch version is Arje.
20 Names Similar to Arjan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Arjan.
Lists containing Arjan
Famous People Named Arjan
- Arjan SinghIndian Air Force marshal
- Arjan Singh Aulakhbirth name of Arj Barker, American comedian
- Arjan BajwaIndian actor
- Adrianus Johannes "Arjan" de ZeeuwDutch footballer
- Arjan van der LaanDutch footballer
- Arjan Kumar SikriIndian Supreme Court justice
- Arjan Nexhat BeqajAlbanian footballer
- Arjan Hasid (born Arjan Jethanand Tanwani)Indian poet
- Arjan Singh BhullarCanadian wrestler
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.