Angelique Origin and Meaning
The name Angelique is a girl's name of French origin meaning "angelic".
Angelique is on the rise, on the heels of sister names Angelina -- as in Jolie -- and Angelica, partly thanks to the Dark Shadows glamour girl played by Eva Green. After a long run of girls’ names that end with a, we think the vowel sound at the end is fresher.
20 Names Similar to Angelique
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Angelique.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Angelique
Famous People Named Angelique
- Angélique Kpasseloko Hinto Hounsinou Kandjo Manta Zogbin KidjoBeninese,American pop singer
- Angélique AbachkinaFrench,Russian ice dancer
- Angelique Ruth BatesAmerican actress
- Dorothy Lee Perins "Angelique Pettyjohn"American actress and burlesque dancer
- Angelique EnosAmerican actress; sister of Mireille Enos
- Angelique "Frenchy" MorganFrench reality TV personality ("Rock of Love")
- Angélique MoniquePaulette Boyer (Rousseau), French,born Mexican actress
- Angelique KerberGerman tennis player
- Angelique SabrinaBahamian singer,songwriter
- Angelique RockasSouth African,British actress
- Angelique BurgosPuerto Rican TV host
- Angelique "Havana" BrownAustralian DJ
- Angelique WidjajaChinese Indonesian tennis player
- Angélique Victoire de DurfortCivrac, Countess of Chastellux, courtier at Versailles
- (Philippe) Angélique de Froissycomtesse de Ségur, illegitimate daughter of Philippe d'Orléans
- Angélique de SaintJean Arnauld d'Andilly, French Jansenist nun and author
Angelique in Pop Culture
- Angelique Limogesmain character in video game series "Angelique"
- Angélique de Sancé de Monteloupmain character in the French book series Angelique by Anne and Serge Golon
- Angelique Bouchard Collinscharacter on TV's Dark Shadows (TV series)
- Angeliquea character from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas"