Amata Origin and Meaning
The name Amata is a girl's name of Italian, Latin origin meaning "beloved".
Name that's virtually unknown here but has a lovely meaning and a simple sound and spelling.
20 Names Similar to Amata
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amata.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Amata
Famous People Named Amata
- Saint Amata of Assisinun who was healed by her aunt, Saint Clare of Assisi
- Amata Catherine Coleman RadewagenU.S. Congressional delegate from American Samoa
- Amata Kabua (male)1st President of the Marshall Islands
Amata in Pop Culture
- AmataRoman mythological figure, wife of King Latinus, who appears in Virgil's The Aeneid
- Amatacharacter from J.K. Rowling's 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'
- Amata Almodovara character in the game Fallout 3.