Aleida Origin and Meaning
The name Aleida is a girl's name meaning "noble".
This Latin name, also spelled Alida, has come into focus via the interesting character of Aleida Diaz on Orange is the New Black, the mother of Dayanara. In real life, Che Gueverra named a daughter Aleida.
20 Names Similar to Aleida
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aleida.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Aleida
Famous People Named Aleida
- Aleida Guevaraeldest daughter of Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara and Aleida March
- Aleida Marchsecond wife of Che Guevara
- Aleida AssmannGerman egyptologist
- Aleida Araceli NuñezMexican actress and singer
- Aleida GreveDutch painter
- Aleida Alavez RuizMexican politician
- Aleijda WolfsenDutch painter
Aleida in Pop Culture
- Aleida Diazcharacter on TV's "Orange is the New Black"