Adaiah Origin and Meaning
The name Adaiah is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "God's witness".
Adaiah is a rare Old Testament name with a pleasing sound.
20 Names Similar to Adaiah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Adaiah.
Famous People Named Adaiah
- Adaiahfather of Zerah, son of Ethan, of the tribe of Levi (1 Chr. 6:41)
- Adaiahdescendant of patriarch Benjamin (1 Chr. 8:21)
- Adaiahpriest who dwelt at Jerusalem; son of Jeroham (1 Chr. 9:12)
- Adaiahson of Joiarib; father of Hazaiah; of the tribe of Judah (Nehemiah 11:5)
- Adaiahfather of Maaseiah, a captain of hundreds (2 Chr. 23:1)
- Adaiahgrandfather of King Josiah (2 Kings 22:1)
- Adaiahof the sons of Bani (Ezra 10:29)
More Lists containing Adaiah
- Hebrew Names
- Hebrew Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in H
- Names That Mean Witness
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.