Latin clan name"timekeeper"
Horatius Origin and Meaning
Variation of Horace
Famous People Named Horatius
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus aka HoraceRoman poet
- Horatius(plural: Horatii), three members of the Roman gens Horatia who fought to the death against the Curiatii
- Marcus Horatius PulvillusRoman consul
- Horatius CoclesRoman hero who defended the Sublician Bridge
- Marcus Horatius BarbatusRoman consul
- Horatius BonarScottish churchman and poet
- Horatius MurrayBritish WII general
- Horatius PaulijnDutch painter
- Horatius Holypheal "H.H." ColemanAmerican evangelist
Horatius in Pop Culture
- Horatius Favershamcharacter in the radio series "The Penny Dreadfuls Present...."
More Lists containing Horatius
- German Names
- German Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- Names Ending in S for Boys
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
- Animal Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.