Thom Origin and Meaning
The name Thom is a boy's name of Aramaic origin meaning "twin".
Pronounced like Tom, but not everyone will know that.
20 Names Similar to Thom
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Thom.
Famous People Named Thom
- Thomas Edward "Thom" Yorkelead singer of English band Radiohead
- Thomas Roland "Thom" TillisU.S. Congressman from North Carolina
- Thomas "Thom" MathewsAmerican actor
- Thom AdcoxHernandez, American voice actor
Thom in Pop Culture
- Thom Merrilina gleeman in Robert Jordan's series The Wheel of Time
- Thom Kallorcharacter in DC Comics
- Thom Vidalis the Dragonbornformer rp character in realplay DnD podcast Drunks and Dragons. Played by Mike Bachmann.
- "Thom Pain (based on nothing)"acclaimed one,man play by Will Eno