Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Polish"gift of God"
Teodora Origin and Meaning
The name Teodora is girl's name of Spanish, Italian, Polish origin meaning "gift of God".
Teodora is an extremely attractive and international choice, with several equally attractive, user-friendly nicknames and a little more edge than the English form, Theodora. Appealing short forms might include Tea, Dora, or Dory.
20 Names Similar to Teodora
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Teodora.
Famous People Named Teodora
- Teodora Sabina SavaRomanian pop singer
- Teodora MirčićSerbian tennis player
- Teodora BojovićSerbian pop singer
- Teodora PoštičSlovenian figure skater
- Teodora GheorghiuRomanian soprano
- Teodora UngureanuRomanian gymnast
- Teodora AleksandrovaBulgarian rhythmic gymnast
- Teodora DuhovnikovaBulgarian actress
- Teodora Alonso Realondamother of Filipino national hero Jose Rizal