Sylvain Origin and Meaning
The name Sylvain is boy's name of French origin meaning "wood, forest".
Doesn't everything sound better with a French accent? Sylvain, the French variation of the Roman wood god's name, sounds somehow cooler and more sophisticated than Sylvan.
20 Names Similar to Sylvain
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sylvain.
Lists containing Sylvain
Famous People Named Sylvain
- Sylvain Chavanel: Famous Tour de France cyclist
- Sylvain LongchambonFrench ice dancer
- Sylvain WhiteFrench,born film director
- Sylvain HunterYouTube animator and creator of 'Nyan Battle'.
Sylvain in Pop Culture
- Sylvaina character in Fire Emblem: Three Houses