Norse, diminutive of Sigrid"fair victory"
Siri Origin and Meaning
The name Siri is girl's name of Scandinavian, Swahili, Norse origin meaning "fair victory".
Siri is a charming and lively Scandinavian name that is no longer on the table given the ubiquity of Apple's digital Siri. Too bad, because Siri -- along with variations Syrie and Cyrie -- is unique, enchanting, and adorable. But now taken.
20 Names Similar to Siri
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Siri.
Famous People Named Siri
- Siri HustvedtAmerican writer
- Siri Pinterdaughter of actor Mark Pinter and fiancée of Carson Daly
- Siri TollerodNorwegian model
- Siri BjerkeNorwegian politician
- Siri Broch JohansenFinnish Sami author
- Siri DokkenNorwegian illustrator
- Sigrid Sofia Matilda Elisabet "Siri" von EssenSwedish,Finnish actress and noblewoman
- Siri LindleyAmerican triathlete
- Siri Anne NilsenNorwegian singer,songwriter
- Sirið StenbergFaroese politician
Siri in Pop Culture
- Sirivirtual assistant found on Apple iPhone
- Siripadawan character in the Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice book series
- Siricharacter in video game 'Fallout: New Vegas'
- Siri Sellincharacter in 2003 German drama film 'Blueprint'