Variation of Cheyenne"people of a different language"
Shyanne Origin and Meaning
The name Shyanne is girl's name of Native American origin meaning "people of a different language".
Shy Anne? The original place-name spelling Cheyenne is preferable to this phonetic and slyly jokey spelling in every way.
20 Names Similar to Shyanne
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Shyanne.
Famous People Named Shyanne
- Shyanne StanleyAmerican reality TV personality of "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"
- Shyanne AzzopardiMiss Gibraltar 2014
- Shyanne SandersEnglish actress
- Shyanne Kymberlee Kingdaughter of guitarist Kerry King of Slayer
Shyanne in Pop Culture
- Shyanne Holdencharacter on British TV series "Blackpool"