rhymes with five
Sadbh Origin and Meaning
The name Sadbh is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "sweet; goodly".
Sadbh is the modern Irish form of the more streamlined but equally confusing Sadb: both names are pronounced to rhyme with five. In Irish mythology Sadb or Sadbh, a goddess lover of Finn McCool's, was turned into a deer only to vanish and (somewhere in there) give birth to Oisin.
20 Names Similar to Sadbh
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sadbh.
Lists containing Sadbh
- Names That Mean Sweet
- Valentine's Day Baby Names
- Names That Mean Good or Kind
- Goddess Names for Babies
- Top Irish Baby Names
- Best Irish Girl Names
- Mythological Names
Famous People Named Sadbh
- Sadhbh O'SullivanIrish rock musician
- Sadhbh Walshefilmmaker and columnist for The Guardian
Sadbh in Pop Culture
- Sadhbh Ni BhruinneallaighIrish 'sean,nós' song
- Diminutive: Saidhbhín / Saibhín (sighveen)