Slavic and German variation of Regina"queen"
Raina Origin and Meaning
The name Raina is girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "queen".
Strong and solid, with a touch of foreign intrigue, it's the most popular of the rain-related names, with a variety of pronunciations—RAY-na, rah-EE-na, or RY-na. Alternate spellings Reyna and Rayna currently rank higher in the US.
# 887 in the US
Raina Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Raina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Raina.
Lists containing Raina
Famous People Named Raina
- Raina HeinAmerican model
- Raina TelgemeierAmerican graphic novelist
- Rainastage name of Oh Hyerin; singer, songwriter, dancer, and leader of the South Korean girl group After School and its sub,unit Orange Caramel
- (Raina A.) Mercedes EchererAustrian actress and MEP
- Raina KabaivanskaBulgarian operatic soprano
Raina in Pop Culture
- Raina Petkoffmain character in George Bernard Shaw's "Arms and the Man"
- Raina Marinellimain character on TV's "The Beautiful Life"
- Rainacharacter on TV's "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD"
- Raina Amintwin character on TV's "Quantico"