Narcissa Origin and Meaning
The name Narcissa is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "daffodil".
This Greek flower and mythological choice doesn't make it into the pantheon of possibilities because of its association with narcissism. But narcissa is December's flower of the month, so Narcissa and Daffodil theoretically make perfect names for December babies.
20 Names Similar to Narcissa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Narcissa.
Famous People Named Narcissa
- Narcissa Prentiss WhitmanAmerican pioneer and missionary
- Narcissa Chisholm OwenAmerican Cherokee painter and educator
- Narcissa Edith White KinneyAmerican temperance activist
- (Narcissa) Florence Foster JenkinsAmerican operatic soprano
- Narcissa Niblack ThorneAmerican artist known for her miniatures
- Narcissa WrightAmerican video game speedrunner
- Narcyza ZmichowskaPolish writer
Narcissa in Pop Culture
- Narcissa "Cissy" Malfoynee Black, character in Harry Potter series
- Narcissa "Narcy" Benbow Sartorischaracter in writings of William Faulkner
- Narcissa Topehallcharacter in "Roderick Random" by Tobias Smollett