nan-ETT (Eng), non-ETT (Fr)
French diminutive of Anne"grace"
Nanette Origin and Meaning
The name Nanette is a girl's name meaning "grace".
There was a time when French names like Annette, Paulette – and Nanette – were chic, but now, we'd have to say "No, no, Nanette".
20 Names Similar to Nanette
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nanette.
Lists containing Nanette
Famous People Named Nanette
- Nanette Diaz BarragánU.S. Congresswoman from California
- Nanette BursteinAmerican documentary filmmaker
- Nanette Fabray (born Ruby Bernadette Nanette Fabares)American actress
- Nanette LeporeAmerican fashion designer
- Nanette June "Nan" LeslieAmerican actress
- Nanette NewmanEnglish actress
- Nanette "Nanny" Vonnegutdaughter of writer Kurt Vonnegut
- Nanette Joan WorkmanAmerican,Canadian singer
- Nanette Gwen MedvedAmerican,Filipina model and actress
- Nanette Bourdeaux (born Hélène Olivine Veilleux)Canadian,American actress
- Nanette Kay LaughreyU.S. federal judge
- Nanette M. "Nan" DeRenziU.S. Navy admiral
- Nanette MaxineAmerican gospel singer
- Nanette Lilian Margaret MilneScottish MP
- Nanette HansenAmerican TV journalist
- Nanette Mirkovicwife of American actor Erik Estrada
Nanette in Pop Culture
- "NoNo, Nanette," 1920s musical
- Nanette Manoirantagonist on TV's "Angela Anaconda"
- Nanette Coleprotagonist in the Black Mirror episode "USS Callister"
- Nanettecomedy special by Hannah Gadsby