Arabic"dew at sunrise"
Nada Origin and Meaning
The name Nada is girl's name of Arabic, Russian origin meaning "dew at sunrise".
Since it's also Spanish for "nothing," this name wouldn't be great for a girl's self-esteem.
20 Names Similar to Nada
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nada.
Lists containing Nada
Famous People Named Nada
- Nada MalanimaItalian pop singer
- Nada DimićCroatian revolutionary
- Nada HermanWitkamp, Australian painter
- Senada "Nada" TopcagicBosnian singer
- Nada MamulaSerbian singer
- Nada DurevskaCroatian actress
- nadastage name of Steve Grainger, English male composer
Nada in Pop Culture
- Nadaword for "hope" in many Slavic languages
- NadaSpanish and Portuguese word for "nothing"
- Nādain ancient Indian metaphysics a spiritual sound that fills the entire cosmos
- Nada SurfAmerican rock band