Mano Origin and Meaning
The name Mano is boy's name of Spanish, Italian, Hungarian origin meaning "hand".
A nickname that sounds like a nickname.
20 Names Similar to Mano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mano.
Famous People Named Mano
- Mano aka Celso Halilo de AbdulMozambican footballer
- Mano aka Luís Miguel Lopes MendesPortuguese footballer
- Manostage name of Nagoor Babu, Indian singer
- Manó AndrássyHungarian painter
- Manó SzéchényiHungarian politician
- Mano Brownstage name of Pedro Paulo Soares Pereira, Brazilian rapper
- Akilan Manoharan "Mano" GanesanSri Lankan politician
- Nissanka Manodha "Mano" WijeyeratneSri Lankan politician
- Luiz Antônio "Mano" Venker de MenezeBrazilian football manager
Mano in Pop Culture
- El manoSpanish for "hand"