Kane Origin and Meaning
The name Kane is boy's name of Welsh, Japanese, Hawaiian origin meaning "warrior".
A name of multiple identities: a somewhat soap-operatic single-syllable surname, a homonym for the biblical bad boy Cain, and, when found in Japan and Hawaii, it transforms into the two syllable KA-neh. Kane also has multiple meanings: in Welsh, it's "beautiful"; in Japanese, "golden"; and in Hawaiian, "man of the Eastern sky."
# 329 in the US
Kane Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kane
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kane.
Lists containing Kane
- Names with Military Meanings
- Boy Names That Peaked in 2018
- Japanese Baby Names
- Spooky Halloween Baby Names
- Kool K Baby Names
- Coolated Boys' Names
- Country Music Baby Names
- Names That Mean Warrior, Soldier, or Knight
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- December Baby Names
- Christmas Names for Pets
- Husky Names
- Corgi Names
- Video Game Names for Boys
- Polynesian and South Sea Islander Names
- Mythological Names
- Mythology Boy Names
Famous People Named Kane
- Miles KaneBritish musician
- Kane Warren HodderAmerican actor
- Kane ThompsonSamoan Rugby Union Player
- Kanering name of Glenn Thomas Jacobs, American pro wrestler
- Kane Allen BrownAmerican country singer
- Kane Stuart WilliamsonNew Zealand Cricketer
- Kane Alexander Rossi (b. 2015)son of American actor and producer Theo Rossi
- Kane Atwood (b. 2011)son of American YouTuber Roman Atwood
- Robert "Bob" KaneAmerican comic book artist who created Batman
- Harry Kanestriker/captain of the England national football (soccer) team and Tottenham Hotspur
Kane in Pop Culture
- "Citizen Kane" film about main character Charles Foster Kane
- Kane Bullardcharacter in video game 'Ace Attorney'
- Kanecharacter on Australian TV's "House Husbands"
- Kanecharacter in video game "Spyro the Dragon"
- The Kane Chroniclesseries by Rick Riordan
- Kanecharacter in the "Command and Conquer" video game series
- Kaneformer rockband from the Netherlands