English"farmer + grace"
Georgeanne Origin and Meaning
The name Georgeanne is a girl's name of English origin meaning "farmer + grace".
An English combination of George and Anne or a feminization of George, more familiar in the elegant Georgiana form.
20 Names Similar to Georgeanne
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Georgeanne.
Famous People Named Georgeanne
- Georgeanne Marie "Gigi" RiceAmerican actress
- Georgeanne Elizabeth Elliot DownesMarchioness of Anglesey; mother of actress Clara Paget
- George Anne BellamyIrish actress, who claimed in her memoir that her intended name was Georgiana and that the clegyman who baptised her mistook that name for George Anne
Georgeanne in Pop Culture
- Georgeanne Towgatecharacter in Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
- Georgeanne Darbycharacter in play "5 Women Wearing the Same Dress" by Alan Ball