Italian and Spanish variation of Eloise"healthy; wide"
Eloisa Origin and Meaning
The name Eloisa is girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "healthy; wide".
Eloisa captures a lovely name back from the spoiled little girl at the Plaza. Historical romance writer Eloisa James has helped make this antique name sound fresh and sassy again.
20 Names Similar to Eloisa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eloisa.
Famous People Named Eloisa
- Eloisa Jamespen name of American novelist Mary Bly
- Eloisa CianniItalian actress
- Eloísa GómezLucena, Spanish novelist
- Eloísa MafaldaBrazilian actress
- Eloísa Díazfirst female physician in South America
- Eloísa GutiérrezMiss Earth Bolivia 2014
- Eloisa Garcia TamezAmerican Apache activist
- Eloisa Maydaughter of American actress Penelope Miller
Eloisa in Pop Culture
- "Eloisa to Abelard" poem by Alexander Pope
- Eloisa Lanethe name of Lois Lane in DC Bombshells