French, Breton"tempest, hurricane"
Corentin Origin and Meaning
The name Corentin is a boy's name of French origin meaning "tempest, hurricane".
Corentin is an intriguing saint's name fashionable in France but virtually unknown here-- which you may consider a big plus. St. Corentin possessed a magical fish that regenerated itself each night, feeding himself and his lucky visitors in perpetuity.
20 Names Similar to Corentin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Corentin.
Famous People Named Corentin
- Saint CorentinBishop of Quimper, France
- Corentin RahierFrench ice dancer
- Corentin TolissoFrench footballer
- Corentin Louis KervranFrench biologist
- Corentin MartinsFrench footballer and manager
Corentin in Pop Culture
- Corentin Feldoëtitle character in a series of Belgian comics