Caradoc Origin and Meaning
The name Caradoc is boy's name of Welsh origin meaning "amiable, beloved".
An ancient Celtic name worn by one of the Knights of the Round Table, as well as a semi-legendary Welsh King.
20 Names Similar to Caradoc
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Caradoc.
Lists containing Caradoc
Famous People Named Caradoc
- Caradoc of LlancarfanWelsh cleric and author
- (David) Caradoc EvansWelsh novelist
- (Griffith) Caradoc ReesWelsh lawyer and politician
- Nicholas Caradoc HoultEnglish actor
Caradoc in Pop Culture
- Caradoc Dearborncharacter in the Harry Potter series