Callista Origin and Meaning
The name Callista is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "most beautiful".
Calista Flockhart spotlighted this lovely Greek name that has a long future in the English-speaking world. Kallista is another spelling; Calixta and Calixto are related.
20 Names Similar to Callista
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Callista.
Lists containing Callista
- Stylish L Baby Names
- Badass Princess Names
- Feminine Girl Names
- Pretty Girl Names
- Fastest-Rising Names on Nameberry
- Girly Girl Baby Names
- Names That Mean Beautiful
- Unique Girl Names Ending with A
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids
Famous People Named Callista
- Callista Louise GingrichU.S. ambassador; wife of politician Newt Gingrich
- Callista ChapolaChimombo, former First Lady of Malawi as wife of President Bingu wa Mutharika
- Callista Lorraine RoyAmerican nursing theorist
Callista in Pop Culture
- "Callista" novel by John Henry Newman and its main character
- Callista Lanartcharacter in the "Darkover" series by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Callista Minga character in the "Star Wars Legends" series
- Callista "Cally" Henderson Tyrol aka Callandracharacter in the "Battlestar Galactica" series
- Callistacharacter in animated series "SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron"
- Callistaa main character in video game "The Last Story"